Child Care Administrative Advisory Committee
- 2 Faculty
- 1 Academic Federation
- 2 Staff
- 4 Students
- 2 graduates
- 2 undergraduates
- 3 Ex Officio, Nonvoting
- UCD Child Care Coordinator
- Representative, Human Resources (faculty and staff)
- Representative, City of Davis Child Care Services Office
An advisory group is needed in order to assess and articulate child care needs at UCD and to recommend solutions and programs to meet those needs. This committee will consider child care issues from the point of view of all three constituencies: students, staff, and faculty.
The Child Care Administrative Advisory Committee has the following responsibilities:
- To assess and provide recommendations pertaining to child care needs, services, and funding for UCD students, staff, and faculty.
- To advise the Provost and Executive Vice Chancellor on matters concerning child care needs.
- To review and evaluate child care activities and programs.
- To provide a forum for individuals on campus concerned about child care issues.
The Committee reports to the Provost and Executive Vice Chancellor through the Senior Associate Vice Chancellor--Human Resources. Minutes of meetings should be sent to the Provost and Executive Vice Chancellor. Recommendations are sent independently from the minutes to the Provost and Executive Vice Chancellor.