January - February
The Office of the Chancellor:
- Updates application materials on Web.
- Distributes campus wide announcement via the UC Davis campus media outlets.
- Places media advertisements (The California Aggie, Dateline, Staff Voice, etc.)
- Sends AAC Guidelines and application/selection process schedule to committee administrators, ASUCD, and GSA.
- Application available online
Applications due. Electronic copies of applications are automatically sent to:
- Committee administrators/contacts
- ASUCD (undergraduate student applicants)
- GSA (graduate student applicants)
April 13 - May 8
- ASUCD interviews undergraduate student applicants. ASUCD and GSA recommendations due in Chancellor's Office.
- The Office of the Chancellor sends ASUCD and GSA recommendations to committee administrators.
May 8 - 22
- Committee administrators appoint committee members and send list of undergraduate and graduate student members to Chancellor's office, ASUCD and GSA, respectively, as soon as possible.
- The Office of the Chancellor advertises to fill vacancies, if necessary.
- Committee administrators send completed AAC membership lists to the Office of the Chancellor.
- The Office of the Chancellor sends membership lists to ASUCD and GSA.
- Notification sent to all applicants by committee administrator, informing applicants of selection or non-selection on committee.
- Committee administrators send AAC annual reports to the Office of the Chancellor.